We are happy about your interest in our presence on the social media platforms. We would like to give you an overview of which data we collect, use and store and what rights you have in this respect.
Regarding your visit to the social media platform Facebook, operated by Facebook Ireland Limited, 4 Grand Canal Square, Dublin 2 in Ireland, you may read the data protection statement provided by Facebook (available at: https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/update?ref=old_policy) to learn about the collection and storage of your personal data and the type and purpose of use by the platform.
Regarding the visit of social media platform Instagram, operated by Instagram LLC, represented by Kevin Systrom und Mike Krieger, 1601 Willow Rd, Menlo Park CA 94025, USA, you may read the data protection statement provided by Instagram (available at: https://help.instagram.com/155833707900388) to learn about the collection and storage of your personal data and the type and purpose of use by the platform.
Regarding your visit to the social media platform YouTube, operated by Google LLC,
1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA, you may read the data protection statement provided by YouTube (available at: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=de&gl=de) to learn about the collection and storage of your personal data and the type and purpose of use by the platform.
Regarding your visit to the social media platform Google Plus, operated by Google LLC,
1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA, you may read the data protection statement provided by Google (available at: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=de) to learn about the collection and storage of your personal data and the type and purpose of use by the platform.
Subsequently, we inform you about data collection and processing of your personal data by us on the respective social media platform:
1. Information concerning collection of personal data
The controller in accordance with sect. 4 para. 7 EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is Paulaner Brauerei Gruppe GmbH & Co. KGaA, represented by its personally liable shareholder Paulaner Verwaltungs GmbH, in turn represented by managing directors Dr. Jörg Lehmann, Andreas Steinfatt, Sebastian Strobl, Christiane Uhl and Raphael Rauer, Ohlmüllerstraße 42, D-81541 Munich, phone: 089 / 48 00 5-0, fax: 089 / 48 00 5-409, email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Information on the data protection officer
The contact details of the data protection officer are: email@example.com.
3. Collection of personal data
We maintain a presence on this social media platform in order to communicate with you as the user.
When you contact us via this social media platform, your requests will be processed with your consent and for processing of the contact request and processing in accordance with sect. 6 para. 1 lit. a) and b) GDPR.
4. Passing on personal data
a) We shall only pass on your personal data to third parties if:
- you have explicitly consented to this pursuant to sect. 6 para. 1 s. 1 lit. a) GDPR,
- forwarding is required under sect. 6 para. 1 s. 1 lit. f) GDPR for assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding protection-worthy interest in your data not being passed on,
- forwarding is required due to statutory obligations pursuant to sect. 6 para. 1 s. 1 lit. c) GDPR, and
- this is legitimate by law and required according to sect. 6 para. 1 s. 1 lit. b) GDPR for processing contractual relationships with you.
b) Forwarding outside of our company beyond this shall not take place.
5. Your rights
You have the right:
- to demand information in accordance with sect. 15 GDPR regarding processing of your personal data by us. In particular, you may request information on the processing purposes, category of personal data, categories of recipients to whom your data have been or are disclosed, the planned storage duration, the existence of a right to correction, erasure, restriction of processing or objection, existence of a right to complaint, origin of your data if they were not collected at our site, and the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling and any indicative information on its details;
- in accordance with sect. 16 GDPR, demand correction of any inaccurate personal data stored by us or completion of these without undue delay;
- in accordance with sect. 17 GDPR, demand erasure of your personal data stored by us as far as processing is not required in order to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information, to comply with a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims;
- in accordance with sect. 18 GDPR, demand restriction of processing of your personal data as far as the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, processing is not legitimate, but you decline erasure and we no longer require the personal data, but you still require them to assert, exercise or defend legal claims or you have objected to processing in accordance with sect. 21 GDPR;
- in accordance with sect. 20 GDPR, demand to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to demand transfer to another controller;
- in accordance with sect. 7 para. 3 GDPR, to revoke your consent once given to us towards us at any time. This has the consequence that we may no longer continue the processing activities that were based on this consent in future and
- in accordance with sect. 77 GDPR, file a complaint with a supervisory authority. Usually, you may contact the supervisory authority at your common place of residence or work place or our registered office for this.
The Bayerisches Landesamt für Datenschutzaufsicht, Promenade 27 (Schloss), D-91522 Ansbach, Germany, phone: +49 (0) 981 53 1300, telefax: +49 (0) 981 53 98 1300, email: firstname.lastname@example.org is responsible for our headquarters.
6. Right to object
If your personal data are processed based on legitimate interests in accordance with sect. 6 para. 1 s. 1 lit. f) GDPR, you have the right to object to processing of your personal data in accordance with sect. 21 GDPR as far as there are grounds for this that result from your special situation.
If you object, your personal data will no longer be processed, except if compelling legitimate grounds for processing can be documented which override your interests, rights and freedoms or if processing serves to establish, exercise or defend legal claims.
The objection must be sent to us; an email to email@example.com will suffice.
7. Duration of storage
Where there is any statutory archiving obligation, we will store the personal data for this duration. After the end of the deadline, the corresponding data will be deleted. Otherwise, we will delete the personal data after one year.
8. Obligation to provide data
If you contact us through the social media platform, we will be informed, e.g., of your profile name.
Indication of further data is voluntary.
9. Automated decision-making
Automated decision-making pursuant to sect. 22 GDPR does not take place.
10. Change to the purpose
Personal data are processed for the purpose for which they were collected. The purpose is not changed.
11. Changes to our data protection statement
We reserve the right to adjust our notes on data protection. Therefore, please observe the respective valid version of our data protection statement.