Films about the Bavarian way of life
Munich, the capital of Bavaria and home of Paulaner wheat beer, is for us the most beautiful place in the world, where things are a little more relaxed and traditional. To show you what you can expect during your visit, here you will find insights in the lovely Bavarian tradition – and more films to give you a delightful preview of Bavaria.
- The way Bavarians dress Lots of people in Bavaria are proud of their traditional clothing. But do you know what you’re supposed to wear with lederhosen or what a dirndl says about you? You can find out here.
- The perfect Weissbier Our world-famous wheat beer tastes great cold and preferably in the right glass. With just a few tips and tricks, pouring the perfect wheat beer couldn’t be easier.
- The whole world in one glass Paulaner tastes great both in Munich and all over the world. See for yourself!
- The Salvatorfest Every year during Lent, the Paulaner brewery’s first beer is celebrated at Nockherberg: the Paulaner Doppelbock Salvator.
- Airport advertising Bolivia We use this spot to support our sales in Bolivia.
- Paulaner TV Commercial Poland 2012 In 2012 Paulaner Hefe Weissbier Naturtrüb was launched in a new bottle in Poland.